Welcome!

Guidelines for the use of this forum.

Welcome!

Postby karlz28 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:27 pm

This forum is for the use of all Camaro and Firebird enthusiasts; to allow a connection to other like minded members of the F-Body community. Like the American Camaro Association itself, this forum is not limited to membership - only the enjoyment of some of the most fun and beautiful automobiles ever made by General Motors.....or any any other company for that matter!

Unfortunately, due to the ever growing group of idiots in the world with nothing better to do with their time than bother others with spam posts, I have shut down the automatic registration program of this site. I was getting an average of 75 to 80 false or robot registrations a day for the last two years.....and just have the patience or the time needed to sort through all that garbage. If you would like to register to post on the forum, email me with a preferred user name and password ( 6 to 8 numbers or letters each ) along with you email address and a short description of your Camaro or Firebird (lets see a robot do that! ), and I will get you signed up.

Karl Scheffy
President and Co-founder, American Camaro Association
68 Rally Green Convertible
02 Sunset Orange Z/28 coupe
Last edited by karlz28 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
karlz28

Re: Welcome!

Postby karlz28 on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:30 pm

It may take up to a week to get you registered; as I normally work on the site about 2 or 3 times a week. Contact through link button on most pages of the site.
Karl Scheffy
68 Rally Green Convertible
02 Sunset Orange Metallic Z/28
karlz28

Return to Registration, Rules, and FAQ