ZL1 Announced!

News and Discussions about the 5th Generation Camaro

ZL1 Announced!

Postby karlz28 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:59 pm

Good morning, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends........

Over the past dozen years, you've heard me say "Keep the faith" in all things Camaro. Those three words simply mean "We're never done......."

Today is another proud day for you and me as Camaro enthusiasts - and a proud day for Team Camaro.

We just unveiled the new Camaro ZL1 at the Chicago Autoshow - and we want to share the good news with you.

Yes - the name may prove to be somewhat controversial - after all, the quickest way I know to get an argument going within the Camaro Enthusiast community is to bring up the subject of SS versus Z28 versus other names........and that's a good thing in that it shows the incredible passion that the Camaro brings forth from our most enthusiastic supporters.

We hope that many of you will be able to view this latest in a long, proud line of Camaros that have captured the hearts and minds of millions over the past 40+ years........it will be on display at Chicago for run-of-show. We'll let you know in the coming weeks where the ZL1 will make appearances -

Meanwhile - on behalf of the men and women of "Team Camaro" - thank you -- THANK YOU - for 'keeping the faith' - it's a proud day in Camaro history and we're glad you've come along for the ride!

Scott
karlz28

Return to 5th Generation Camaro